Here’s a list of requirements for a Github repository to qualify as an acceptable target for Mayhem integration:
- It is a public repository hosted on github.com. Mirrors and private repositories are currently not qualified.
- The repository has 100 or more stars.
- All code is open source and available in source code format.
- Code is considered Open Source if the entire code base is licensed under one (or more) of the recognized Open Source Initiative Licenses listed at Licenses by Name | Open Source Initiative.
- Mayhem is not already integrated. You can find a list of integrated repositories at mayhemheroes · GitHub.
- The project is not part of oss-fuzz.
- The project has been active in the last 6 months
- The resulting Mayhem run generates > 10 new test cases
More information is available here: GitHub - mayhemheroes/hero-resources.