How to access Mayhem documentation and tutorials

Welcome to Mayhem Tips and Tricks series! Our goal is to help you learn about the best features of Mayhem in small bite-size chunks. Today, we will explain how to access Mayhem documentation and tutorials.

Once you have access to Mayhem, you’re probably thinking, now what? How do I analyze my application? Fortunately, Mayhem includes documentation and tutorials to learn how to use Mayhem effectively. You can access the documentation directly from the Mayhem web user interface.

There is a question mark button in the bottom right corner on any page within the Mayhem user interface. Clicking on the button will reveal a menu. In the pop-up menu, click on Documentation or Tutorials.

\ 600x297

Clicking on Documentation will take you directly to the Mayhem documentation web pages. There you can learn how to analyze various targets and how Mayhem works.

Alternatively, you can also find the links to the documentation and tutorials by clicking on your username in the top-right hand corner of the page.

08 image1.png\ 200x281

We hope that you found this Tips and Tricks article helpful.

This article could use additional information. Tapping my user icon while using my mobile device shows this instead of the screen shown in the article.

Hi @Colossal_Cave ! It looks like you’re clicking the dropdown menu for the community! This is a community forum website (based off of Discourse). This community is not Mayhem! The Mayhem Platform is a web interface for the fuzz testing solution of the same name. An example of the Mayhem Platform (and Web UI) can be found here: https://mayhem.forallsecure.com/